- Write for Us:
- Journalist: We are always looking for interesting perspectives and frequently accept guest material. Please contact at racahs[at]gmail[dot]com for details. And yeah, we will not pay you anything for your contribution (we hope to change that in future). For Submission guidelines, visit http://n2mn.blogspot.com/p/reach-us.html
- Change Maker: Change Maker will play a very critical role in our working and will be involved in Policy Making and Strategy Implementation. They will represent N2MN both Locally in Neighborhood, College, Workplace, City and Globally in International Forums, Seminars and Youth Exchange Festivals.Applications are hereby invited for the post of Change Maker. Interested candidates can apply by sending a Statement of Purpose to racahs[at]gmail[dot]com.
Work Profile of an Change Maker:
- Promoting N2MN Aims, Objectives, Initiatives and Services.
- Planning & Organizing Activities to promote N2MN Objectives.
- Conducting Public Awareness & Welfare programmes.
- Recruiting new Members, Interns, Volunteers to assist the N2MN.
- Publicizing our activities to electronic, print and social media.
- All other activities incidental to fulfill above points.
General Management, Analytical & Entrepreneurial skills and the ability to hold his/her nerves in tough times; Critical Reasoning, Communication and Presentation.
Note: Both are voluntary and unpaid post.